The best way to stop deep cuts and to protect the valuable services you need is to have families speak directly with local legislators. Tell your story! Ask questions! Make your voice heard!
Items that you may want to discuss:
- The DDS budget has been cut by more than $50 million over the past 3 years.
- There are now more than 2,000 people on the DDS Residential Waiting & Planning Lists.
- In June 2015, DDS announced a new Waiting List for Day & Employment Services.
- The future of services for 2016 graduates is uncertain.
- The Governor has proposed an additional $59 million in cuts to the DDS budget to address the budget shortfall. All
Contact: Crystal Simonson