HOSTED BY THE ARC OF GREATER NEW HAVEN & SARAH, INC.
Children and Adults with differing abilities who receive state funding for services now or who will need assistance in the future have a lot to be concerned about! Families, local legislators, and community members will come together to discuss the crisis in funding for these critical services.
Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Restore funding for Day & Employment Services for new graduates!
- Restore funding for Family Support Services!
- Protect Birth to Three Early Intervention Services!
- Support developing moreoptions for people with I/DD!
- Stabilize community based supports!
All are welcome. Please RSVP to Shannon Jacovino at email@example.com. Please indicate with meeting you plan to attend. Light refreshments will be provided.