The Arc of Southington
What began as a support group and volunteer organization has evolved into a human service agency that provides advocacy, education, information and referral, and an array of quality and individualized services and supports to people of all ages with intellectual disabilities, and their families.
The agency operates seven licensed group homes in Southington, Cheshire and Wallingford and provides individuals living in their own homes in Southington with the services listed below.
- Individualized Day Services
- Residential Services and Supports:
- Individual Supports, CLA, SL
- Recreation Program
- Respite Services: Respite grants are offered one time a year.
- Advocacy Services: Answer calls, meet with families.
- School to Work Transition Program: Advocacy only.
WHAT TOWNS/CITIES DO WE SERVE?
Cheshire, Southington, Wallingford and surrounding towns