Family Options,Inc. is a non-profit Christian agency founded on the solid teachings of Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to providing all men, women, and children, regardless of ability or religious affiliation, with quality support to become active members in their communities, to build and sustain meaningful relationships with family and friends, and to succeed with their individual, educational, professional, and personal goals.
Family Options has programs in Waterbury, Watertown, Bristol, and Wolcott, and has contracted with DCF and school systems in the Cheshire, Waterbury, Naugatuck, Danbury, Newtown, Torrington, and New Haven areas.
- Behavior Consultation
- Day Services
- After-school services
- Inclusive camp supports with the
Waterbury YMCA Camp Mataucha
- Recreation programs
- Family Supports
- School to Work Transition
- Extended Day IEP services
Futures, Inc. is a unique training and mentoring program that provides customized support services to help individuals with disabilities enjoy living, growing, and prospering within their own communities all around the state of Connecticut.
Using a person-centered approach and a home-based philosophy, Directions' highly trained and caring professionals design programs to fit the specific needs of each individual.
Futures/Directions, Inc. offers its services to residents of all 169 towns and 21 cities in Connecticut.
- Employment services: from skills assessment to job placement, training and advocacy in the workplace, including Good Cause Gifts, a unique social enterprise established in 2010 to promote employment opportunities in a real-work setting.
- Independent living skills training
- Encouragement to get involved in
- Brain injury support services
- Fiscal intermediary services
- Day Services
- Self-Advocacy Employment Services
- School to Work Transition Program
- Community Inclusion Program
- Case Management
- Other Services include: Education, Independent Evaluations, Consulting and Training, Counseling Services, NCLB Tutoring and Private Educational Tutoring.