The Arc of Meriden-Wallingford
Midstate Arc is a membership agency that provides comprehensive, full-service, community-based opportunities for people with disabilities in central Connecticut.
Guided by over 120 community members and an active Board of Directors, the focus is always on improving the lives of people with disabilities.
Midstate Arc offers advocacy and assistance and advocates for the rights and choices of people with disabilities. The chapter provides advocacy and services to adults and children with disabilities. Funding is received through Department of Developmental Disabilities, Bureau of Rehabilitation Services, local boards of education, Department of Children and Families, and private pay.
We will serve any town that we can actively provide the service to, from or in.
- Group Day Services (including Opportunities for Older Adults and various levels and activities of Community Experience Programs)
- Behavioral Intervention and Management
- Nursing Oversight and Delegation through a nursing consulting agency
- Individualized Day Services (Vocational and Non-Vocational)
- Residential Services & Supports (including Group Homes, Continuous Residential Supports and Individualized In-Home Supports)
- Recreation Program (including Monthly Dances)
- Respite Services
- Self Advocacy
- Family Supports
- Advocacy Services
- School-to Work Transition
- After School Programs
- Employment Services (including Job Development, Job Assessments, Career Planning and Ongoing Supports to the Individual and the Employer)
- Employment and Food Service Education in Arc Eatery
- Thrift Store
- Green House
- Case Management
- Volunteer Opportunities
WHAT TOWNS/CITIES DO WE SERVE?