SARAH SENECA Residential Services, Inc. provides quality residential and day support services to enable individuals with intellectual and development disabilities to:
- Further develop social skills.
- Make choices to attain personal goals.
- Develop self-esteem, self-reliance, and personal responsibility.
- Participate in community life as valued citizens .
SARAH SENECA provides residential support services to people in group settings and apartments along the shoreline. The organization works with individuals and their families to identify services, advocate for needed supports, negotiate with various government funding sources (i.e., Social Security, Department of Developmental Services, Department of Social Services).
Towns / Cities Served
Branford, Clinton, Guilford, Madison, North Branford.
- Residential Support Services
- Day Support Services